I've worked with small and medium businesses to develop easy to use websites with awesome functionality. Examples include customizing e-commerce shopping carts, geographic store locators and upselling blocks. I work exclusively with Drupal because it's an easy solution for clients that allows us to evolve a website as your business evolves. You may not need to sell products online today, but if you do tomorrow, Drupal and I have you covered.
Why should you care about Drupal?
Because Drupal is an awesome content management system that is constantly growing. It makes it easy to create, update or delete your content. It is dynamic so when you create content, you can make your site do all kinds of crazy things like email users, create teasers on your homepage and resize images. Even the Whitehouse, the Economist and MTV have chosen to use Drupal to build their sites.
What I do
- Work hard to meet your timelines.
- Teach you to maintain your own site and add new content.
- Explain everything. I talk to you in plain language so you understand the process.
- Search engine optimization for websites. I presented at Drupal Camp 2010
- Custom Drupal theme development, from custom layouts to preprocess functions.
- Custom Drupal module development
What I don't do
- Farm your project out to overseas developers. If I can't finish your project, I won't accept it to begin with. For some big projects, I may bring on other developers but they're local and I tell you.
- Awesome graphic design. I can get by but I'm not a designer. I will provide suggestions on calls to action and click rate conversions though.
- Plan, develop and execute your entire project for you. Building an awesome website takes hard work from me and you, it's important we both know what you want.